Google

Wednesday 24 October 2007

Interview with Tina Winkhaus

q) When did you start to make art?

a)I do not know, friends always said that I'm an artist, I never felt that I'm doing art, actually I started to be aware of me beeing an artist about four years ago.
q)Explain your inspiration?
a)Peoples I see on the street, state of my mind
q) In what way does your inspiration transform into ideas?
a)I see a picture, a outside situation, in my head, I try to sketch it and than I take pictures of it, I put them together and a picture will turn out.
q) Could your ideas be portrayed in any other medium? If so which?

a)No

q) What does being an artists mean to you?

a)Nothing special, I job like every job else, I mean you have to be good in everything what you do.

q) When does your art become successful?

a)I will tell you when I have a picture of mine hanging in museum of modern art in New York city.
q) Who prices your work? And how is the price decided upon?
a)Ask my manager.

q) What is your next; move,project,show etc?

a)I will have a solo show end of january/february in Hamburg: Found Gallery

q) What are the pros and cons of the art market?
a)Pros: you never know what happens
Cons: you never know what happens

q) Which pieces would you like to be remembered for?

a)Hard to tell, at the end I do not want to die without haven't left over something of my mind.

q) Who has been the biggest influence on you?

a)The man I love

q)Other visual artists that you like.

a)Not at this age of mine anymore

q) How much do you think hype affects the public perception of what good art is?

a)Hype is the evil of culture, today you do need a good manager and soon we will have a tv show like:Germany search for their super artist, so each country will have such a tv-show, this will be the end.

q)Last CD you downloaded ?

a)David Lynch soundtracks

q)What makes you happy?

a)Success

q) What makes you sad?

a)No money

q)Last book you read?

a)’’Luna Park’’ Bret Easton Ellis

q) What else do like other than art?

a)Everything besides art
q)Final thoughts...

a)Never stop

q)Your contacts…

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home